Invoicing Software Example Invoice and Example Quote
Invoice and Quote created with Amphis Customer Invoicing Software
Invoicing Software Features
Example Invoice and Quote
These example Quotes and Invoices are created using the "original" templates with company logo and business details added. There are also "formal" and "blue" templates supplied and you can edit these or create your own using standard Microsoft Word facilities.
Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge
Example "formal" Free-form Invoice
Here's an example free-form Invoice using the "formal" template. The user just enters one or more paragraphs with a price per paragraph and all the totals, taxes and customer details are automatically added.
Example "formal" Itemized Quote
Here's an example itemized Quote using the "formal" template. The user selects one or more items from the "Parts" database and specifies a quantity for each. Discounts can be applied per line or to the entire Quote or Invoice. The Default Price and Discount Percent columns are optional. All the totals, taxes and customer details are automatically added.
- your local currency and date formats are automatically used
- you can attach files to history entries eg scanned letters from the customer
- Customer Details can be imported from a Spreadsheet
- contacts can be imported from Microsoft Outlook
- itemised Quotes and Invoices can be generated from an Items Database
- items/parts can be imported from a Spreadsheet
- you can store data specific to your business
- you can create Custom Reports specific to your business
- supports Sharing of Customer Data between multiple PCs on a network
- supports SQL Server
Amphis Customer CRM Software
Web and Mobile access to your CRM Data
For information on Web and Mobile access to your CRM Data including using iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, Windows Phone and other phones and tablets, see Web and Mobile access to CRM Data.
We have some short CRM Videos about Amphis Customer CRM Software and also a CRM Quick Guide with more details and screenshots. We have Prices, Customer testimonials and CRM Software Case Studies or why not Download our CRM Software Free 60 Day Trial and try it for yourself ?