CRM Invoicing Software - Release 3.0.65
CRM Invoicing Software Release 3.0.65 - March 2012
There is a new release of Amphis Customer CRM Invoicing Software available. This release is version 3.0 build 65.
These are the new features that are in v3.0.65.
- New Preference for automatically applying [Invoiced] to a Quote Description for an Invoice that is created from a Quote using Invoice From Quote.
- New Preference for automatically applying [Emailed] to documents that are Emailed.
- New menu for Printing Envelopes (under the Labels menu). New "Envelope" template available to edit from Maintain Templates.
- Free Trial is now 60 days instead of 30 days.
- Free Trial is now limited to 100 customer instead of 30.
- Today View now shows the date an Invoice needs to be paid by instead of the date the Invoice was created.
- New facility to Rename a Group
- New built-in Group "Customers Not in a Group" so you can easily identify all customers which are not in a group (which you could use to identify customers you have recently Imported, for example).
- Import/Export of Items to/from CSV file now supports commas and carriage returns (newline). It uses <nl> for newline characters and <comma> for commas.
As always, new releases of Amphis Customer CRM Invoicing Software are FREE for licensed users. There is no charge for upgrades.CRM Software Release History
To download a Free 30 day trial of the current version, you can click the Download button below.
To upgrade for Free to this latest version see Upgrade CRM Software