Contact Management, Invoicing, Jobs & CRM Software
Amphis Customer v3.0 offers Contact Management, Appointments, Quotes, Estimates, Invoicing, Job Management, Mail Merge, SMS Messaging, Email, Tasks,
Reports and more.
It runs on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
It can be used by a single user or by multiple users sharing data and documents on a network.
We offer Free Support and Free Upgrades to Amphis Customer.
We have some short Videos,
an Info Pack, some Key Facts and some
but we suggest you
Download the Free Trial and try it for yourself.
Just Download and Save the msi file
and Run it to install the software. See How to Install the Software.
For system requirements, see CRM System Requirements.
CRM Software Benefits
CRM Software Features
- Easy to store Contact Details and Customer Notes.
- Easily customized to suit B2B, B2C or Charities.
- Letters and other documents eg Certificates are easily created from Word templates
- Create and view appointments for easy planning.
- Create individual appointment reminder letters, emails or SMS Messages.
- Send bulk service reminders, certificate renewal or appointment reminders as emails, SMS Messages or letters.
- Stay organized by creating reminders for the important tasks you need to do.
- Organize customers by Group or by Status to easily access multiple customers at a time.
- Can integrate with web site signups.
- Integrates with VoIP SIP phones or Skype.
- Documents and scanned-in files can be attached to customer history and easily viewed
- Quotes and Invoices are easily created (simple paragraphs or itemized)
- Multiple Quote and Invoice Templates are supported and 3 different styles are supplied.
- Itemized Quotes and Invoices can be created by selecting Items from a Parts Database
- Mark Invoice as Paid by creating a Receipt and allocating payment to the relevant Invoices
- Quote Management handles Quotes, Invoicing, Jobs, and Job Costing.
- Supplier Details, Supplier Invoices and Purchase Orders.
- Supports Mail Merge, Jobs, Job Sheets,
Credit Notes. Expenses
- Access control to restrict access to certain functions.
- Email Marketing. Templates to send standard emails and replies.
- Documents can be emailed as PDF eg Invoices and Quotes
- Send SMS Messages and Bulk SMS at the click of a button including integration with Twilio.
- Labels and Envelopes are easily printed.
- Customer statements are easily created at the click of a button
- Import Contacts/Customers from Outlook or spreadsheet
- Export to Sage,
MailChimp, SmartPhone, spreadsheet
- Many built-in reports eg quotes created in the last 30 days, overdue accounts, quotes not invoiced etc
- Delivery Notes
- Supports Microsoft SQL Server including the free SQL Server Express edition for superior performance and scalability for large numbers of users
- Web and Mobile access to customer data in the CRM Database
Free Support, Free Upgrades
- Free Support
- Free Upgrades
CRM Installation Instructions
Amphis Customer CRM Software Prices
If you decide to continue using our software after the 60 day trial, you don't have to re-install anything, you just purchase a license,
send us the serial number and we send back a license string to fully license the software.
We have some short CRM Software videos to show some of the functionality of the software.
For information on new software releases, tips and tricks, free downloads and more...
Sign up for our Free Newsletter
View existing newsletters
We don't give or sell your information to third parties.
Amphis Customer CRM Software is used by all types of businesses including all types of
Alarm Security Installers,
Double Glazing Businesses,
Plumbing and Heating Engineers,
Builders, Tree Surgeons, Recruitment Agencies, Cake Shops, Funeral Services, Media Agencies,
Electricians, Removals Companies, Cleaning Companies, Pet Shops... and so many more.
Some clients use it as Appointment Management Software,
or Practice Management Software.